Thursday, April 24, 2008

So how is it that you think this time around you won't miss anything since you know what you're doing? All of a sudden, Matthew is an expert at getting his hands to and in his mouth. His head is almost never wobbly. And he's blowing bubbles. I think it all started with the smile. Matthew started smiling at just after a month. It reduced me to tears since I was going back to work just a week or so later. Now he's got his fingers in his mouth and next he'll discover his toes. I guess even though you know they grow up too fast, its still hard to take it all in.

Andrew was born to be a big brother. He tries to show Matthew the world. For his part, Matthew loves his big brother. If you ever need Matthew to smile (and he's a smiley baby), just have Andrew talk to him. He'll light up. I'm sure there's going to be many times in the future where Matthew and Andrew don't adore each other, but right now they do.

As for Andrew, he's doing well, just don't mention Transformers. That movie scared him so much he's still talking about it two weeks later. He has a girlfriend. A little girl a daycare asked him if he would be her boyfriend and he said yes. Then she asked him to go play in the dirt. Apparently, he even shared his chocolate milk with her, because he was served before she was. They even hugged goodbye. I don't know, if he's playing in the dirt with a girl, I think it might be serious and I need to meet her. I mean playing in the dirt is what he does best. By the way, do three year olds generate their own dirt or is Andrew just a dirt magnet

liz?

No comments:

Post a Comment