Thursday, April 09, 2009

Bouncy Boys

The other day I put Matthew down for his morning nap at about 9:30. He managed to take and extra-long nap and I took the opportunity to ... uh ... take care of some personal matters. OK, so I was in the bathroom when he woke up.

When I got out, I heard him chirping in bed, but I also heard Andrew talking. I figured Andrew was playing with his toys somewhere in the house. As I walked past Matthew's room, both stopped talking for just a second. I looked in Andrew's room - no one there. I looked in the living room - no one there either. I figured out what was going on at that point. Andrew had gone into Matthew's room to talk to him after he woke up. He does that all the time and it's really cute.

I wanted to see the two of them talking to each other without involving myself, so I cracked open Matthew's door to see. Little did I expect to see this sight.



I have no real idea how Andrew got in there, but I had to help him out. I should have left him there to figure it out himself, but they were much too cute for that.

(c) 2009 Scott Everett

1 comment: