Friday, December 04, 2009

It's been a while, eh?

Andrew got a hold of my phone today and composed an e-mail to me. He just wanted to show off the words he knows how to spell:

Black -Luckily, he didn't sing the song to me this time
plkvzmnxqwetr - this is his truck's last name
Jim - his truck's cousin (I have no idea if this was intentional or Auto-corrected)
njmko - his truck's middle name
A fervent imagination or a good cover story?

--------------------

On the 14th, Liz's company is having a Holiday party for, gasp, adults and no kids are invited. We've called upon Molly to come over and watch the boys (and Caitlin, too). I'm not sure she's ready for it.

The first is from yesterday (12/3) evening and the second is from last week at Grandma and Granddad's house.

(password is: holycow)

This evening's entertainment from Scott Everett on Vimeo.



Mama! from Scott Everett on Vimeo.



(c) 2009 Scott Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment