Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh, brother!

Wow, Matthew is a handful. I don't remember Andrew this ... um ... active. Just today Liz was talking to her mom when she notice, well, nothing. It was too quiet. Eerily quiet. Un-Matthew quiet. She found him in the living room changing the settings on her iPod.

Liz finished talking to her mom and went into the kitchen to cook dinner when it got awfully calm again. A bit curious, she came back into the living room and this time discovered him recalibrating my monitor.

I was at Andrew's soccer practice, so when I came home and she told me this I had to show her what I discovered. This afternoon I got a receipt from iTunes for the purchase of the Mighty Eagle in the game Angry Birds. I didn't buy it, I know Andrew didn't buy it, and Matthew was the first person I
saw using it. It probably wouldn't hold up in a court of law, but I'm convinced.

I know he's a great little boy and just acting like a 3 1/2 year old, but at times I'd just like him to slow down for a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment