Sunday, June 17, 2012

I already got the best Father's Day present earlier this week.

This week at summer camp Andrew's class went to a local spray park.  We have several in the area and I wasn't sure which one they went to, so I asked him when I picked him up that evening.

"I don't remember the name of it, but it was past where you work.  You drive down that road, past your work, go a little way, and the park is on the right."

He never clarified which road he was on or which direction he was heading, so I still don't really know where the park is.  I can hazard a reasonable guess, though.  Really, it's immaterial, though.

"I like driving by your work, dadda."

"You do?  Why?"

"Because when I can see where you work I feel like I'm kinda seeing you for a few seconds during the day."

© 2012 Scott Everett

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:10 PM

    How sweet!!

    That is a father's day present you will remember forever!

    ReplyDelete