Monday, November 01, 2004

Happy Halloween

OK, so today was Halloween. I'll just set the record here -- we did not take Andrew trick-or-treating today. I'm sorry for all of you that might be disappointed in me, but we figured that;
  1. he was super tired; this time change really messed with his head,
  2. he isn't going to remember it,
  3. he can't eat candy right now, anyway,
  4. it was raining,
  5. we were the only house on the block giving out candy.
At least we took pictures of him in his costume, though. I promise we will take him out next year.

I again resized the images on the blog. The previews are still the same size, but if you click on them, you will see a full sized (1024 x 768 I believe) copy. Those of you who want to take these to your nearest photo lab to be printed will appreciate that.

skot

No comments:

Post a Comment