Monday, November 15, 2004

Sorry about last week.

Wow, last week was terrible. On Thursday night I crashed out on the couch before Letterman was even over. Liz came out at about 2:45 and woke me up to tell me to go to bed. And Friday night I got involved with some other stuff online and didn't realize what time it was until about 2:00. Hopefully I'll be better these last few days before we head home.

Speaking of heading home. I never realized that something so small could require so much stuff. It seems like Liz and I will have one suitcase each and Drew will have about a half-dozen to himself. We have bottles, clothes, toys, car seat, stroller, ... When does it end?

This weekend we went out to the only Christmas tree farm in the area and tagged Andrew's first Christmas tree. It was a blustery day and Texans would call it arctic, but those of us from north of Dallas know differently. I think he enjoyed himself. Well, the parts of it he didn't sleep through. The fresh air did him wonders though. Today's picture is from that excursion.

It's bed time.

Enjoy,
skot

No comments:

Post a Comment