Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Beside the Babbling Boy

Andrew said mama!!!! I don't really care if he has no idea what he's saying, he made the sound. To top it off, he said it before saying dada. Yes, I am well aware that he's just babbling and doesn't really mean mom, but so what. He has learned that when he says it, I'm really likely to hug and cuddle with him. Since discovering the sound on Sunday, it has become one of his favorites, especially at volume. I guess now I have a pterodactyl who calls to Mom.

In other news . . . who cares he said mama!!! I have to rub this in a lot, because skot is really jealous and was planning on holding it over my head when he said dada. Now I still fully expect dada to be his first real word, but I'll always have this. Life is good.

liz

No comments:

Post a Comment