Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's alive!

After over a year (though only a few days of work), I finally got my scanner working in WindowsXP. All it should have taken was a quick download of the new firmware from the HP support site, however, over the last several days the file has been irretrievable and I was forced to look elsewhere. I was able to get it and to prove that it is working, I'll post something that has been mentioned and on the top of our minds for quite some time, but no one has really asked for -- pictures of Andrew from the inside!

Way back in November we had a endoscopy done and here are the prints of that examination. Enjoy, I know we certainly did...















(Incidentally, after I installed the scanner, I then installed a fax/modem and my NIC crapped out on me. Luckily, I had an extra WiFi adapter floating around and used it to connect. I kept telling Liz that those spare parts would come in handy someday. Ain't technology grand?)

No comments:

Post a Comment