Monday, December 10, 2007

Portraits at Chattham Manor

As part of our annual trek home, we make sure to go to Chatham Manor in Fredericksburg. Andrew didn't have too much fun because I told him we were going to a park and he envisioned slides, swings, and spinners. Knowing that there was a playground at the bottom of the hill, next to the river, I asked him to indulge me for a little bit and then we'd go play. It had been a couple years since we'd been to Fredericksburg and we soon found out that the playground was no longer there. Luckily we found a walking/running trail that had a few swings nearby and that managed to salvage the trip.


He started doing this while I was taking pictures and I specifically asked him to stop. I like how he listens to me.



(c) 2007 Scott Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment