Sunday, December 02, 2007

Wow, I'm tired!

I'll post a little more from our trip back east later, but for now, I have an extra special video clip.

You see, we have a loop in our house. You can walk from the living room to the kitchen to the dining room through the hall and back into the living room. This is one of the reasons we bought this house. We knew we'd be having children someday (like six days after moving in) and thought the loop would be great entertainment on rainy days.

Little did we know back then that the loop would be the success that it is today. With two three-year-olds in the house, it gets used quite frequently -- rainy or not. Just this past Friday I was working around the house and heard these chirps and giggles. I had enough time to see what was going on, walk all the way across the house to get my phone, walk all the way back to the bathroom, figure out how to use my phone's video camera, and record two twenty-second video clips of Andrew and Cooper chasing each other through the house.






(c) 2007 Scott Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment