Monday, June 01, 2009

Fishing

On Saturday, we met some friends of ours at the lake. They were camping all week there, but we just stopped by for the day.

Bill has been excited for weeks about teaching Andrew to fish. Andrew has been excited for weeks about learning to fish. We finally went out and he got to fish. Both of them had a blast! I don't know who enjoyed themselves more, Bill or Andrew.

I must admit a tinge of guilt at not being the one to teach him about fishing. I am his dad and that is a dad thing. But fishing is not my thing. We have running and will have other activities later on.









He caught one!


Actually, he caught 3 on the day. Two in the morning and one in the evening. I might have to start fishing if he's going to be on the Bassmasters tour.




(c) 2009 Scott Everett

3 comments:

  1. it is kind of sad that he didn't catch donuts like you used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:07 AM

    I had to explain to Bill why he thought fish liked donuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:29 AM

    :~( Shoulda been Gramp's job...

    ReplyDelete