Monday, April 04, 2011

I seriously debated on whether to post these.

I had the lights set up for Andrew and Matthew to have their portraits done (the last two posts).  After I finished with Andrew he told me to get in there.  As soon as I stepped into position he asked me to make some funny faces and fired off a couple of shots.  They're a little soft, but hey, A) he can't reach the focus button on my camera; and B) he can barely hold the camera up as it is.  He did get a kick out of it, though.

I guess I should quite stalling ... Here goes nothing ...






© 2011 Scott Everett

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:18 PM

    Hey he did pretty darn good! And I like your funny faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that's my big brother.....

    i'll post the pictures tonight that Kelvan took of Brenton with my camera, he's doing pretty well for a 2 year old. you'll be proud of your nephew!

    ReplyDelete