Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Last from the camping trip

So these photos don't really go together, but I didn't feel like stringing them out any longer.

I missed one of Andrew and the dog.


And then there's the pièce de résistance.  A shot of the three guys.  Here's the story.  Andrew loves camping.  A couple years ago I asked him what his favorite part of camping was.  He said S'mores and peeing on the tree.

Cut to this day.  Andrew pipes up after our hike that he has to go to the bathroom.  We passed the only bathroom about a half mile ago, so I just told him to go on a tree down from us.  We'll leave the ensuing discussion on how to manage that in 35+mph winds and concentrate on the end of the story.  As soon as Andrew left for the tree line, Matthew decides that he has to go, too.  I told him to go pee over there with Andrew.  I should have inquired on how urgently he had to go because he didn't even make it half way there before his pants were down to his ankles and he was trying go upwind.  I ran out to help him and accidentally left the camera with Liz who felt the need to grab this:



© 2011 Scott Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment