Friday, March 27, 2009

Andrew @ the HOTps Photowalk

About 7 months ago, I started a photo club here in Waco called the Heart of Texas Photographic Society. We go out on the 4th Sunday of every month, pick a different location, and spend a couple hours making photographs. It's a blast and Liz has always been a keen photographer herself. She finally decided to join me this past weekend at a local arboretum and since we didn't have a babysitter lined up, she brought the boys with us. Before I go on, I have to say that both boys were excellent during the event. Nary a peep out of Matthew and Andrew was busy the whole time - read on.

Now, in general, the arboretum was a bust. If you want the whole story, just check out this link. However, the little turkey I call my elder son brought his little Fisher-Price camera. As I said, the arboretum was a bust, so I consider my library pretty good with a handful of decent shots and 6 "keepers." Relative to his age and the capabilities of his camera, Andrew did stellar. I have 9 photos here and there were a couple more. That little monkey knows what he's doing now.










(c) 2009 Scott Everett

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:32 AM

    boy he really is good Scott. He may start to rival you pretty soon!!

    ReplyDelete