Wednesday, December 08, 2004

There and back again

Well, the past two weeks have taught me a little about myself and alot about my son. Yes, as expected he handled the whole experience better than I did. He's even settling back into a normal routine with little difficulty, including sleeping through the night. The only hitch is that he thinks someone needs to hold or play with him at all times. (Maybe I just got used to not being the sole playmate, I'm not sure.) Of course, we haven't tried the dreaded bottle yet. I'm still not sure why he decided that he wouldn't take one during the trip, but we're going to give it a try again soon. After that, we move on to solid foods. Anyway, I'm sure skot will being signing in tonight, but I thought I'd add a few thoughts.

Andrew's 4 month checkup is scheduled for Friday, so I'll be sure to post the new stats then.

liz

No comments:

Post a Comment