Friday, December 05, 2008

Re-living past youth

While back in VA, I met up with Mike Porterfield, a friend from high school whom most of you know. We spent one afternoon galavanting around Warrenton with our cameras and sons in tow. The discussion on where to go was brief. Mike suggested we revisit old hangouts. I reminded him that, in total, we hung out at three different locations; my parents' house, his parents' house, and Crockett Park (at the snack shack to visit with Liz). We decided to check out the high school.

Though we were there to reminice and shoot our past, as fathers we can't help but constantly take photos of our kids. The result:








(c) 2008 Scott Everett

3 comments:

  1. my favorite is them sitting on the band stairs, it was like you were showing them their future :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's not in here. You're going to spoil the surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops... i'm sorry.... i got ahead of myself.

    ReplyDelete